Community

7 Must-Watch Tech Documentaries That Will Blow Your Mind! 

Demystify the world of technology with the best tech documentaries, bridging the gap between generations and showcasing the wonders of the digital realm! “I just don’t get all this tech stuff. Can you explain it to me?” If you’re a Gen Z, how many times have your parents hit you with this question? If you’re […]

Keep Your Devices Battery Healthy!

Our laptops and smartphones are daily companions. When using these devices, we wonder: How can I keep the batteries healthy? Battery issues shorten lifespan. Here are pointers to preserve your laptop and phone battery! Avoid Extreme Temperatures:  Extreme heat or cold damages battery health. High temperatures degrade batteries, while cold temperatures reduce capacity temporarily. Store […]

Bluesky: The Social Media Trojan Horse 

Bluesky is shaking Twitter’s dominance. Who can create a platform that can be a direct threat to the Twitter throne? How about its co-founder, Jack Dorsey. The network looks similar to Twitter because its founders want Twitter users to quickly move to Bluesky. Does it have a chance to disrupt Twitter’s dominance using a decentralized […]

The US President Can’t Access Much Tech 

US Presidents are restricted in their use of personal technology, with security concerns requiring the Secret Service to be informed of any new advances.  ————  The President of the United States of America is one of the most powerful figures globally. You’d think the leader of one of the most powerful countries would have unlimited […]

Understanding the New Twitter Checkmarks 

Twitter recently introduced a revamped new Twitter checkmarks , referred to as the “Twitter Blue Check Verification.” The process enables users to apply for the coveted blue checkmark next to their name, indicating their account is authentic and belongs to a public figure, celebrity, or brand. In the new system,   Everyone is getting verified. It is […]