Community

Life in a Cognitive City

In 1909 a short novel was published that has gone on to shape the opinions of every generation since. It concerns what the future has in store for us. It was entitled ‘The Machine Stops’, and even those unaware of this novella harbor fears lifted straight from its pages. The central core of this 114-year-old […]

South Africa’s State of the Nation: Disaster!

I’m sitting in a house in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg having just heard President Cyril Ramaphosa’s State of the Nation address to the South African Parliament and obviously, the rest of the country on TV. The main agenda was solutions to the electricity crisis in South Africa. And I can’t quite believe what I’ve […]

KSA’s Newest LEAP

Saudi Arabia is Nokia’s biggest market in the Middle East and Africa, and it plays a significant role in society in the nations where it does business. Accordingly, Nokia sees Saudi Arabia as a crucial market. The company is dedicated to offering the most cutting-edge technologies. Including 5G. To help the country develop a robust […]

Telecommunication Is Here to Elevate Remote Work

The telecommunications sector is changing due to advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud computing. These tools support remote work and communication while boosting output and effectiveness. Telecom services are essential for corporate success and continuity in the modern digital era. They promote workplace flexibility, improve communication efficiency, and help businesses reach customers more […]

Why NEOM Should Calm You, Not Just Excite You

The dazzling imagery of a ‘one building’ city called The Line. The awesome vision of a massive manufacturing and logistics hub floating on water. And the jaw-dropping moment when Trojena was awarded the Winter Olympics. These are the elements that are capturing the world’s attention about the NEOM project in KSA. And in many ways, […]

Power of TikTok and TV Shows over the Music Industry

The impact of social media platforms on the music industry has been a topic of much discussion over the past two years. While this is true, television shows and movies continue to be the main distribution channels for the music industry, with platforms like TikTok helping users (75 percent) discover new music and artists. Television […]